Wilmington VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, January 21, 2016 1:44 PM EST
WINTER STORM UPDATE: With the approaching Winter Storm Jonas this weekend, Wilmington VAMC wants to make sure you are safe! Because of the predicted storm and travel hazards we will not be holding any weekend outpatient clinics. We will be contacting Veterans by phone to reschedule your appointments.
As a reminder to our friends it is a good idea to ensure you have a winter emergency plan. Check out the FEMA website for some helpful hints on how to stay safe during a winter storm. http://www.ready.gov/winter-weather
All clinics are standard operations through Friday, Jan. 2016.
Outpatient Clinics for Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016 have been cancelled.
You can also sign up for email updates to be sent directly to you if the situation changes.
|Wilmington VA Medical Center||Limited Services||WINTER STORM SATURDAY JAN. 23, 2016|
|Cumberland Cty CBOC, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
|Atlantic Cty CBOC, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
|Cape May Cty CBOC, New Jersey||Normal Hours|
|Sussex Cty CBOC, Delaware||Normal Hours|
|Kent Cty CBOC, Delaware||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 302-994-2511 or
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-461-8262 x5451
- Media Inquiries: 302-633-5389 or
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 302-994-2511 or
- Pharmacy Refill: 302-633-5484 or
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 302-994-2511 or